Sore wrists, hard after being crashed on it post surgery on wrist, use meth. Infection from meth or anything else?

hi i woke up with a sore wrist a few days and i went to the doctors about it already and he told me to come back in a few days if it still bothering me. he said it could my tendants or some sort of infection. Now i hadsurgery on my and and wrist last october and had pins put in my hand . but 2 days prior to when the pain started i crashed on my bicycle and hit my hand that had surgery on it on the ground pretty hard. I also use meth by injecting it and my concern is that an infection from injecting is causing the pain but i dont inject anywhere near where the pain is. can an infection form down near my wrist if i have never injected any lower than my elbow?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer