Sore with black center persistent over the years. No instance of injury. Cause?

I have a sore about the size of a half dollar coin red the center is black like a hard scab it just appeared about a week ago, looks like it got redder maybe infected didnt bump anything not sure why its there. However in that same spot years ago over 35 yrs had trauma to that error a end of a point comb like from a salon went in and out just healed on its own never had it looked at.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Hi i think your lesion is halo can be treated with eximer laser.the black scab in the middle should not be injured