Sore vaginal lips, cuts, swelling, lumps, green discharge, itching. Treatment?

Hello, My libia lips are very sore and I have realised have been cut a lot and my right lip is sollowen and on the lining it is lumpy and hurts. It s hurts when I pee, before this soreness some of my discharge have been greenish but creamy and not like cottage cheese. It hurts when I walk or wear underwear not only is it sore it itches a lot and hurts if I touch.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Well come to HCM
Chances of fungal infection may be likely and this can be well managed with, broad spectrum anti-infective ointment and best option would be Povidone iodine ointment, this is nothing to worry and this would come around soon, take care, have a nice day.