Sore vagina that hurts on touching, frequent urination feeling, mild discharge after fingering the clitoris. Help?

Okay so last night i fingered my clitoris about three times and had a orgasm like twice. Like a dumby i fell asleep without washing up, and plus i was naked and i sweat at night. When i woke up my vagina was really sore like a tender feeling it hurts when i touch it, it itches a little and it feels like i have to pee sometimes and when i go only a little bit of pee comes out . i also had a little discharge on my panties but you cant see the discharge inside of my vagina. Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
hi,
your frequent urination and soreness in the vagina may be due to infection of urinary tract or vaginal infection,get ur urine examination and blood tests done to rule out STD &get treatement accordingly