Sore vagina, stringy brown discharge. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant or yeast infection?

I have unprotected sex all the time with my fiancé and here recently my vagina has been really sore when I go to wipe. It feels like a yeast infection because it was really it was really itchy but the last time I had a yeast infection it wasn t sore up there. I am also having a really stringy discharge that has turned from brown to red to light pink to brown but now it s a little brown but clear and really stringy. Does this mean I m pregnant? Yeast infection?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012