Sore vagina, painful sex, lumps in labia minora after childbirth. Normal?

I had my first child 3months ago, it was normal delivery. Obvoiusly immediatelt after my genitals didnt look same they were larger and the flesh was hanging lower. But now when my vagina should be normal again, I ve started noticing I have lumps on the minora area, my doctor said its normal and just part of me but I never had anything like that before! And mtnow I have like a fleshy type of thing hanging out the entrance to my vagina , my doctor said its the inside bits hanging out! but doc never explained it or said if it can be fixed?? Im sore so sore and sex is painfull and Im having painful orgasms, is that normal ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
There are a lot of changes after stretching of the pelvic floor muscles and vagina during normal delivery
This results in laxity of ligaments and it takes time for the structures to get back the earlier appearance. Rarely, due to over stretching, some amount of loose skin can protrude externally and is accepted as normal.
I suggest that you wait for a while and watch if it regresses on its own. Minor correctable surgerirs are available.

Right now if the pain is severe, please try slow, gentle sex instead of being physically exhaustive.

Hope this helps.
Dr A. Rao Kavoor