Sore vagina, itching, bleeding, cracked skin. Treatment options?

I have a problem.. First it started with my vagina being sore when wiping, then is seemed like soft moist skin was peelin when I wiped, next it progressed to an almost itchy feelin but it more hurt.. Now its like the skin is cracked almost and very little blood is there, it s very red and its now completely horrible to urinate & wipe! I can t get into my gyno for another 4 days :( please help.. I have experienced this before but it normally was only 2 days max.. I m in day 3 this time... Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012