Sore tummy, constipated, high fiber diet. Why do I have ear pain?

My 5 year old granddaughter has been complaining of a sore tummy for several months. She had stomach xrays a couple weeks ago and they showed constipation problems. She has been placed on high fibre diet plus warm water with prune and apple juice. She is now very pale and sits around a lot. Yesterday she complained of an ear ache so perhaps has something else going on as well. Are children with constipation problems pale and listless? What else can be done to help her bowels besides diet? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012