Sore tongue, very flat and bright red. Was diagnosed with pernicious anemia. What now?

currently and for the past month i have a sore tongue .To look at it,it is obviously1,a bright red and very flat and it gives me painful dificulties masticating food in my mouth and the back of my mouth is invariably dry.15 years ago I was diagnosed with with pernicious anaemia . Injections of B12 on a monthly basis since then cleared the problem but now are inaffective. I am 84;diagnosed with incipient parkinsons.What can be done to give me relief.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012