Sore throat with swollen tonsils, cough, cold chills, headache and blood in mucus. Need immediate medical attention?

I woke up this morning with some very small tonsil stones in the back of my throat . My throat was sore and I had a cough . As the day has progressed my throat has become more painful but my cough has gone away. I am now having cold chills, headache, lower back ache and there is blood in the mucus at the back of my throat. Should I see a doctor about this immediately? I have been vaccinated against T.B. if that is helpful to you. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013