Sore throat with stuffed nose. Large reddish spots on the roof of the mouth. Exposed to conjunctivitis. Should I be concerned?

I have a slight sore throat and stuff nose, but I have these red spots,with white centers on the larger ones, on the roof of my mouth. The soft palate , towards the back. None bigger than a large pin head. About 10 of them, slightly itchy. Throat not really red, only just noticed them because of the worsening sore throat. Bad flu season hear in Brisbane, Australia. Had a 4yearold in the house with conjunctivitis type symptoms for the last week or two. Should I be worried? Do I need to make an appointment to see my GP???? Kym
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012