Sore throat with loss of voice. Taking steroids. Normal culture report. Need treatment?

I got a really sore throat about 3 weeks ago (started out like sinus and then turned into a sore throat the following day with no more sinus issues) and went to the doc after about a week because I lost my voice. I had a culture done and in the meantime I took steroids. The culture came back neg. for any bacteria, strep , and mono. I also got a second opinion...same thing. My sore throat went away eventually and now I have this funny feeling on the left side of my throat next to where my adams apple would be. It doesn t hurt, I just notice a difference in the way it felt prior to the sore throat. Since my tests didn t come back with anything I am not too sure if I should go see a third doctor or just leave it alone!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013