Sore throat, white tongue, feverish. Done blood test, ELISA test. Worried

I had lab work three weeks ago. The person who took my blood was not wearing gloves and he touched garbage bin to dispose syringes. He then touched his hand on my vein and took my blood. There were several patient before me. Ten days after this event I developed sore throat and white tongue . I didn t have fever but I felt feverish. I went for Elisa test yesterday, which was 0.16 with cut off 0.35. The boundary line was 0.25 and 0.35. Above 0.35 is considered positive. Now I m worried. I am very close to the boundary line.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012