Sore throat, white patches, red spots in throat, swollen lymph nodes, congestion. Taking ibuprofen, pseudo-fed. Cure?

I m becoming a little concerned. I ve had a sore throat, pressure and popping in my ear, and white-ish patches , with one red spot in the back of my throat, behind my right tonsil , and one swollen lymph node. All of these symptoms are on the right side. I do wake up every morning congested. I ve tried Ibuprofen , and pseudo-fed, which seems to help, but the problem is still there. I m 29 and a smoker.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012