Sore throat, white patches, nose congestion, cough with phlegm, bright green mucus

Hi there. I will just get to the point... I have had soar throat with white patches with horrible stuffy nose and cough with phelm for a month. The soar throat went away and then I was just congested and was feeling better with no fever but now a two weeks later my soar throat came back worse with more white patches and feeling worse with lots of coughing a bright green mucus . Was on anitbiotics and finished and have gotten worse. Help please I need to get better it s horrible.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012