Sore throat, white color tongue, raised red bumps. Earlier had strep throat. Worried

I recently had strep throat 3 weeks ago. I developed a sore throat Tuesday afternoon with a whitish color on my tongue and raised red bumps that look like big taste buds. I tested negative for strep Wednesday but was given another antibiotic. When I looked up pictures on the Internet oral herpes came up however I don t think that a possibility I m now worried. I also have a child who tested + for flu b this week.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013