Sore throat, tiredness, body ache, fever, mosquito bites, difficulty swallowing. Strep test done. West Nile Virus?

Hi I need advice. I am worried I could possibly have West Nile Virus . I have a sore throat , I m more tired than usual although I am getting adequate amounts of sleep. Also, my body aches I am really upset because I can t exercise. I have a fever of about 100-101 degrees Fahrenheit . I do have many mosquito bites and I live in a partially wooded/swampy area. My swollen glands are enormous and it is hard to swallow. I went to a clinic today and all they said was that my strep throat test was negative. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012