Sore throat, thick post nasal discharge, pain on swallowing, yawning, swollen glands. Taking steroid shots. Cure?

I have chronic sore throat due to thick post nasal drainage. I have been treated with steroid shots, antibotics, and antihistime and decongestant which helps with the drainage, but not the sore throat. It not only hurts to swallow , but is painful to yawn and to move my tongue to each side of my mouth. I also have persistant problems with my glands swelling under my chin and around my jaw area. However, they are not swollen at this time.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013