Sore throat, swollen white tonsils, white legion on uvula, pain in both ears, scheduled for wisdom tooth removal. Can I go for it?

I have what I think is tonsillitis - as in I have a very sore throat , swollen white tonsils and a white legion type mark on my uvula , I am a little feverish and have the beginings of pain in both my ears. This is the third time this year I have had similar symptoms. I am looking at visiting a doctor in the next few days however prior to that I am schedualled to have a wisdom tooth removed. Should I still have this done if i m still sick by the time the appointment comes round?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012