Sore throat, swollen tonsils, pain in chest, ear, jaw and throat, taken injection and medicines. Suggestion?

hi sir this is shamshul arefin khan from rajnandgaon chattisgarh. I would like to inform you that I have sore throat and swollen tonsils from last four days, i get pain in chest , ear, jaws, and throat. I have contacted to dr. AAAAAAA ( MBBS ) in rajnandgaon, and he have given injection and medicines. But I would like to know that is there any other serious thing happening with me or things are ok, however the things are not getting well. Please suggest me, waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012