Sore throat, swollen tonsils, lump, feeling week. What could be this?

Two weeks ago i started with a sore throat which some days my tonsils were that swollen i struggled to beeath properly & couldnt eat or drink. Then 5 days ago my sore throat went & the next day i woke up with a very sore lump on the back of the roof of my mouth and today ive got another one on the left side of my throat. Tonight ive started feeling very sick and weak so im just wondering what the lumps could be and also could me feeling unwell be linked to the sore lumps in my mouth/throat?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013