Sore throat, swollen tonsils, headaches, upper respiratory infection. Taken z-pac, cold sores. Cure?

Wednesday I came down with a swollen tonsils, sore throat , fever, Full body achieness and massive headaches. I went to the VA hospital seeking assistance. I was diagnosed with an Upper Respiratory Infection with swollen tonsils and given a Z-pac and Robitussin DM. The fever is gone, and the tonsils seems to be reduced. The other symptoms have disappeared. But I have noticed that I have developed a cold sore (which I used to get). I have also noticed sensitivity and swelling on my hard palate . When I took a picture I noticed small ulcers.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013