Sore throat, swollen tongue on swallowing. Taking flonase. History of sinusitis. Permanent cure?

I have sinusitis and had a sinus infection about 2.5 weeks ago. I was prescribed amoxicillan by my allergist . I took the whole 10 day course, and finished it last weekend. On Tuesday of this week my throat started to become sore when I swallow , and the rear portion of my tongue is sore and swollen. I have quite a bit of drainage running down the back of my throat. As routine medicine, I take Flonase twice a day, as well. It doesn t seem to be helping me. I also use a Neti pot 2x per day. Any suggestion on what I can do to eliminate this sore throat and tongue...and the drainage?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013