Sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, brain fog. Taking iron, vitamin B. History of chronic mono, depression. Treatment?

I am a 60 year old female. I had mono when I was in the fourth grade and again my freshman year in college. I have been diagnosed with it several times since then and my doctor says I have chronic mono and there is no point running the test becuse it will always come back positive. I am having another flare up now with a mild sore throat , swollen, tender lymph glands, exhaustion and brain fog. Even when I am not sick I am always slightly anemic even though I take iron, B vitamins and folic acid . I also suffer from depression. Is there any help? I am so tired of feeling bad.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012