Sore throat, swollen glands, raw skin on tongue, vaginal thrush. Prescribed calvepen. Cure?

over x mas i had a really bad sore throat ,swollen glands,my tongue had a coating on it plus patches of skin on my tongue were raw very partner is complaining that the top of his penis is red raw sore.have i passed on an infection to him?.how do he treat it .he is a diabetic.when i was feeling better we had intercourse also oral sex .yesterday i attended doctors and was prescribed calvepen 666 mg 3 a day for 7 days.what caused the this? i am very tired from medication .now i also have vaginal thrush?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  172 Awaiting Answer