Sore throat, swollen glands, feels dizzy. Reoccurs after stopping anti-biotic course. Is related to blocked bowel?

Hi for the last 10 weeks i have had a recurring sore throat , swollen glands, sinus infection and ear infection! I also have low blood pressure of 98/64 when last checked plus am experiencing dizzy spells quite often. I ve now had 3 courses of anti-biotics and its back again 4 days after the last course finished. This all kicked off after my gp sent e to a&e with a blocked bowel. Any way they could all be related?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012