Sore throat, stuffy nose. Diagnosed viral infection. Vomiting after having decongestant. Due to sinus drainage?

I went to a clinic yesterday for sore throat , stuffy nose, and popping in ears when i swallow . I was told that I have a viral infection and to take a decongestant . Since then I have been throwing up constantly. I cannot keep anything down, even on the brat diet , and now I have horrible heartburn. Is this caused by the sinus drainage? Or should I go back to the doctors for an actual prescription?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013