Sore throat, stuffiness, intense stomach pain. Ruled out female related issues. Reason for sore throat, stomach pain?

Hello, for the past week I ve have a pretty intense sore throat along with on/off stuffiness. At about midnight yesterday I was awakened with intense stomach pain. So much that at 4am I finally gave in and Went to hospital (no insurance). They did some testing & ruled out any female related issues and Appendicitis although they said some fluid I m that area? Now that I ve been Home my abdomen is bloated in lower area, still have pain, sore throat still there as well has thick, green mucus when I blow nose or cough.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013