Sore throat, slight itching around penis after unprotected sex with penetration. STD ?

Hello. about 2 months ago, i had unprotected sexual contact with my girlfriend. just as we were about to start the act, I stopped. but there was just a little penetration and ejaculation . a day after, i got a sore throat which lasted about a week. Since then I have been experincing slight itches around the tip of my penis, and once in a while, a pimple on my face. I dont know the std status of my girlfriend, but she suffers from fungi and yeast infections and she also has menstral cramps with a lot of bleeding and long menstral periods. This was my first contact and i am afraid of having contracted an STD. Considering how embarassing this is and my inexperience with sexual issues, what tests can i go for in addition to HIV. And how long should i wait before going for these tests.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012