Sore throat, shivering, pain on swallowing saliva, weakness, high fever, sweating. Treatment for symptoms?

I 16 years old. All weekend i have been fine. This morning i woke up with a sore throat . By the time I arrived at school I was freezing, but in reality i wasnt. I made it through half of the day. I reached the point, it was hard to swallow anything including my own saliva , felt so cold my teeth were chattering, weaknes through out my entire body, a temperture of 102.3. I was forced to go home, i took a short nap, but had awaken within an hour sweating. I have finals tomorrow, PLEASE HELP :(
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013