Sore throat, runny nose, headache, shoulder pain, clear discharge, sinus pressure. How to prevent it getting worse?

Hi. Female, mid 20 s. Sore throat . Runny nose. Headache. Shoulder pain. In the morning I have mucus . But fine after about an hour. I ve had the sore throat (one side only), morning mucus/discharge(clear), and sinus pressure for about two months. I attributed it to seasonal allergies. Today the runny nose started. By dinner I had a headache and shoulder/lower neck pain . I think it s the beginning of a cold. What can I take to keep it from getting worse?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012