Sore throat, runny nose, ear pain, fatigue, chest congestion, pain when breathing. Taking Mucinex. Need opinion

I am wondering if my worsening upper respiratory symptoms would warrant a visit to my family doctor... It started about a week ago with a sore throat, runny nose and ear ache (possibly infection, which has improved now). I started to feel better yesterday, but by mid-day today, I was extremely fatigued, I feel congestion in my chest, and a burning pain when breathing.. Trying to treat it with mucinex... Would appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013