Sore throat, runny nose, cough, headache, low grade fever. What should I do?

Hi, I have been sick with cold-like symptoms for over two weeks now. It started as a normal cold with sore throat and a runny nose . I took paracetamol-based cold & fly medicine. After a few days the sore throat was cured and the runny nose was better but then I developed a bad cough , first dry then with mucus , and almost lost my voice. I ve taken Mucosolvan for 3-4 days and the cough got better, though it s not gone, and my voice returned to normal. I hoped to get better but, since yesterday, I ve had headaches and a low-grade fever. I also feel very tired (I ve had 12-hour work days for the past couple of weeks and, even on the weekends, I can t seem to sleep more than 8 hours even though I feel my body needs more than that to recover). What should I do/take?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012