Sore throat, running nose, slight cough, nausea. What could be the cause?

Hi my name is mireya! And i got a cold aboit rwo weeks ago.. I had a sore throat couldent talk caue it hurt.. Running nose .. Slight cough .. DizIness! And i thought i was done a.couple.days.later.with.the.cold.but.i.guess.i.wasent. I kept.sneezingy running noise is constent now n bad! I have nausia(n i also have aphobia of pucking) this nausia just started yesterday at lunch! I havent ate since. Except for some bread, and a couple sips of water. I havent pucked yet but ive been woried all night! Im scared i have been reading on the internet typed my syptoms n found alot of people have this for awhile now n theres no cure!:( am i gonna feel nausses from now on? On random parts of the day.. Like i feel nausesh then i feel better then its the aame thing!! I need help!! PLEASE!!!!????!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013