Sore throat, red sores on soft palate, recurring white spots, orange coating on tongue with red center, fatigue post oral sex. Herpes or strep?

NkerI have a very bad sore throast with red blister-like sore on my soft palate and roof of mouth, can feel swelling of palate with tongue White spots come and go, orange-like coating on my tongue but the center is red and sore (feels like I burned it) with canker sores at the tip. Very fatigued. Have performed oral on a new partner recently...... strep or herpes?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012