Sore throat, red lumps. Gargling with paracetamol for laryngitis. Will smoking weed and tobacco affect the virus?

Hi im a 16 year old male, 5ft 6, 8 stone. I went to the doctors yesterday after having a really sore throat and red lumps on it, my gp told me i had laryngitis and prescribed me with soluble paracetamol and told me to gargle 1 dissolved tablet every 4 hours. I am also a regular weed smoker who likes to smoke every day, what will the effects of smoking weed and normal cigarretes have on my virus? and will i have to stop for it to get better/go?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012