Sore throat, recurring condition, excessive sputum. On Mucinex D, cipro, heart burn and vomiting. Treatment options?

hi my name is XXXX. I had a sore throat in May and it hasn t gone away since. It keeps coming and going. I went to the doctor 4 times and he just says it s a sore throat. I been spitting a lot for some reason. There really isn t any mucnus besides this one time when it was really small and bloody. My doctor has me on Mucinex D and Cipro. I took the Mucinex three times. The third time I had really bad heart burn and threw up the medicine.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012