Sore throat, pain on swallowing, mucus in throat. History of sinus infections, strep throat. Treatment?

Hello Dr. XXX. I am a 29 year old african american female and good health. I have been experiencing a feeling of something in my throat. I also experience sore throat and burning up into my throat. It is pain and the feeling in my throat may shift to the left or right but mainly stays in the middle. When I swallow , it feels like it is going down, but it comes right back up. It also feels like something is in my larynx area as well. I can breathe fine unless I m slouching where my airway feels a little constricted. I also have been notice a feeling of mucous also in my throat that I can t expelled. I felt my lymph nodes in my neck and they are not swollen. I do get sinus infections and strep throat every 2 to 3 years since my late teens. I don t have health insurance so I am unsure of what to do. Can you please help me? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012