Sore throat on right side, ear blockage. Taken cocaine. Symptoms due to drug?

Hi, Im a 27 year old lad who About 2 weeks ago took cocaine for only the second time in my Life. The morning after i had a soar throat on my right hand side only and my right ear was also very muffled like my ear was underwater. Obviously I just put this down to the cocaine I had taken tr previous night however, two weeks later it is still here. It has not got any worse Nor has it got any better, it just seems to linger although it is a lot worse in the morning and close to gone at night but it is just a visious circle. Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012