Sore throat on both sides, hyperthyroidism, hard to swallow, ear ache,hoarseness of voice on and off, on prednisone. Is prednisdone helping?

Hello, I have 3 soild nodules. 2 on right and 1 on left. The largest being the lower right pole. Measuring 3.5 cm. With a heterogeneous echo. I have a sore throat on both sides. Hoarse voice. Hard to swallow . I also have ear aches. My TSH is low and free T4 is high. 2.08. I don t have hashimotos or graves. Do have all the symptoms of hyperthyroidism . I am on prednisone and a beta blocker . My sore throat and hoarseness comes and goes. Why does it do that? Is it the prednisone keeping it at bay? Or should I worry?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012