Sore throat, night sweats, canker sores, swollen lymph node, lumps in neck, difficulty swallowing

Hello my name is jordan I woke up sat morning with a sore throat it was not went away only has gotten worse, I went to the doctor and he told me I had more less laughed and said u have a sore throat well I have never hurt like this b4 I have night sweats i wake ip in a puddle of sweat and i have canker soars in my mouth my left lymnoid I can t spell it is swolen I can even feel the lumps on the left side of my neck it s hard to talk and very hard to swollow I have to take tons of pain meds to make the pain go away so I can get a drink down and I can not eat what so ever also the doctor gave me meds and that was penicillin
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012