Sore throat, neck rash, headache, swollen throat. Any ideas?

28 yo female. I woke up with a severe sore throat about 3 weeks ago and a rash on my neck . By the the end of the day both were gone. Yesterday I was fine all morning except tired, and had a mild head ache and around 4pm an a severe throat pain came back. It hurts to move any part of my mouth and now my neck as well but I feel it stemming from my throat. I would almost rather drool than swollow at this point. My throat is red and somewhat swollen. I have taken Tylenol but have had no relief. I have no fever. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012