Sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, tension headache, blood tinged mucus. What course of action should be taken?

Hi i have been experience sore throat , nasal congestion , post nasal drip , tension headaches, coughing, excessive mucus that varies between clear and watery, clear and thick, and yellow and thick as well as blood tinged mucus, and blood clots in mucus and ringing in the ears for a couPle of days. What does this sound like and what course of action should i take? I am a performer and have 4 shows this Fri. Through Sunday.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012