Sore throat, muscle and joint pains, fever, chills, rash since encounter. HIV or STD?

Hi I recently had sex and the condom burst but I quickly pulled off within a second after I felt it snap. Mistake I did was to try wipe dry my dick using hands. Its now been a month and 8 days since the accident. I have a sore throat ,muscle pain, joint pain,headache,fever,chills,a rash that looks like its filled with water and a few bums all over my body like I ve been bitten by mosquitoes,my penis sometimes feels burning inside after I have a piss sometimes my testicles feel sore for no apparent reason. Could I be hiv positive or other STD . I know hiv isn t related to the questions you answer but I can t test now as tests will show nagative for now even if I am positive. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013