Sore throat, mild fever, weakness, mild pharyngitis. Used to take Montair, pristine for severe symptoms. Can I take same medication?

Most likely I am having mild pharyngitis right now with symptoms of sore throat , mild fever(99), mild body weakness and malaise . My ENT Dr, who is on leave , used to give me minimum of 5 mg Montair (BD), one spoon Syrup Pristine (TDS) apart from other medicines if symptoms were severe. Pls be kind enough in advising me that can I take these two medicines right now for 5-7 days.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012