Sore throat, migraine, ear pain, nasal congestion. Taking nyquil, mucinex. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi I have been sick for about two weeks now last week it started with a sore throat so I started taking some medicine for that To kind of beat it before it got worse and then inow I have really bad migraine my voice was going out about 3 to 4 days but now my main symptoms are a Horrible headache earache and runny nose stuffed up to , any over The counter meds I can take iPhone already took in DayQuil NyQuil and mucinex , Or should I go to the hospital
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013