Sore throat, lost voice, throat pain, ear pain, medicine ineffective

i have a sore troat, and i was very sick without voice a week ago i tought i was felling better but now the pain is back on my troat and also my ears i took a lot of meds and nothing seem to work now, i feel without energy, i feel tired, my first languaje is spanish i will feel more confortable if i can speak in spanish please do u have a doctor that speak spanish?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
WELCOME TO HCM.
UR SORE THROAT HAS AFFECTED UR EARS AND UR VOICE. U R GETTING FLUID ACCUMULATION BEHIND UR EAR DRUMS GIVING U PAIN IN EARS. U NEED TO TAKE AN ANTIBIOTIC, ANTIINFLAMMATORY ANALGESIC, ANTIALLERGIC TAB ALONG WITH STEAM INHALATION TWICE DAILY. SOON U WILL FEEL BETTER.