Sore throat, laryngitis, cough, swollen glands. On antibiotics, tried salt water gargling, heat packs on neck. Swollen lymph glands due to tetanus shot?

I had a tetnus shot 5 weeks ago and shortly after developed a sore throat , laringytis, lingering cough and swollen glands. After going to the Dr s and placed on an antibiotic they still have not gone back down. I am wondering if large swollen glands can be a symptom from the tetnus shot? Others online have seemed to experience the same thing, but I feel 4 1/2 weeks of this is a bit much and would love for them to just go away. I have done everything from warm water /salt gargaling to heat packs on my neck . I am almost done with my antibiotic and don t know what to do at this point.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012