Sore throat, headache and cough. Suffer from anxiety and depression. Do I have cancer?

About 3 weeks ago I came down with the flu sore throat runny nose achy headache once these symptoms cleared I had a cough was coughing greenish phlegm flu cleared was checked by doc but I still have a sore throat it is only on one side and it only hurts to swallow and my ear hurts when I swallow also it doesn t feel like a typical sore throat now. Please do not answer that I may have cancer as I am a very anxious person and suffer from major depression and anxiety and I am very worried that it is throat cancer
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012