Sore throat, getting chills, hurt, pain in swallowing, swollen glands. What could it be?

Midday Wednesday, my throat started to be sore and I was getting chills. Thursday, my throat was sore and really hurt on the right side when I swallowed, I also had swollen glands, my ears felt like sound was dulled and my body was slightly achy. Today, both sides of throat hurt when I swallow, my glands are more swollen, the back of my neck aches and my ears are bothering me a bit. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013